About International Business and Management, BSc (Hons) - at Berlin School of Business and Innovation
Why enrol on this programme:
This innovative three/four-year course is designed to develop the next generation of business leaders, capable of navigating the challenges of the post-covid world. You will undertake a one-year foundation to help you gain the base knowledge needed to progress onto undergraduate study where you will develop the skills to help build your global career. Apply today and save up to 50% reduction on your fees via our High Achiever scholarship scheme. Terms and conditions apply.*
The international business and management course is an innovative programme addressing the emerging trends and challenges for business and management in order to form new global business leaders.
The course has been designed to develop graduates capable of meeting the demands of today’s global industries. Students will be taught to implement effective techniques to respond to defined and uncertain business events and problems.
You will study a foundation year that will enable you to build your skills up to the level needed to progress onto undergraduate study. During the second and third semesters, you’ll learn about key business topics including: international business, business, management and the digital economy. In your third semester, you will select a specific pathway to help you specialise in your chosen field.
Students will be able to choose from the following pathways:
- Strategic Leadership
- Logistics, TQM and Supply Chain Management
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- Health Management
The course will conclude with a major degree dissertation to prepare you for your career in professional practice or postgraduate study.
International Study Experience:
BSBI has multiple study locations for students to choose from! This programme is offered at our main campus in Berlin and is also available as part of our International Study Experience which provides students the opportunity to start their studies in Paris, France, and complete their programme in Berlin at BSBI.
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Only international students are eligible for the High Achiever scholarship scheme.
2. Not applicable for European passport holders, you can apply for our current scholarships here
3. Students with high school scores from 60% will be eligible for the High Achiever scholarship scheme – from 50% for foundation programmes
4. The High Achiever Scholarship scheme is subject to approval by Admissions.
5. To secure the scholarship, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline
6. This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
7. Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
Learn more about International Business and Management, BSc (Hons) - at Berlin School of Business and Innovation Visit course webpage