About Engineering Management, MSc - at Berlin School of Business and Innovation
Learn to lead in the engineering sector with this 18-month degree! BSBI is proud to offer a new master's programme in Engineering Management in partnership with Universita Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO. Save up to 33% on your tuition fees! Terms and conditions apply*.
Why study this programme?
On this programme, you will explore the field of engineering with a strong focus on management at all levels. With three specialisations which each focus on a different area of engineering management, you can tailor your education to gain the specific knowledge and skills required to further your career. This programme also provides you with the confidence to tackle challenges faced by senior-level engineers and managers within the field, allowing you to overcome any hurdles you face in your career.
The aim of this programme is to provide students with a sound understanding of complex engineering systems across the world focusing on different management systems. The emphasis is on engineering management in an international and local setting and the programme draws on an emerging body of knowledge and evidence to allow comparisons across different countries.
Studying in Berlin
You’ll be studying in a well-equipped campus located in the heart of Berlin, Germany’s capital, a country which has been ranked as one of the world’s most innovative countries according to the 2021 Bloomberg Innovation Index. Germany is also the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. By studying in this metropolis, you’ll expand your professional network whilst getting to explore one of the most loved study destinations.
The Annual Student Survey 2021 revealed that:
- 89% Satisfied with the efficiency and friendliness of the BSBI staff overall - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
- 88% Satisfied with the assistance provided in terms of Visa Guidance, including SERS Immigration Support - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
*Terms and conditions:
1. To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
2. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
3. Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
4. This offer is effective August 2022.
Learn more about Engineering Management, MSc - at Berlin School of Business and Innovation Visit course webpage