About Digital Marketing, MSc - at Berlin School of Business and Innovation
Turn your passion into a career, enrol on the MSc Digital Marketing programme at BSBI. Save up to 33% on your tuition fees when you apply! Terms and conditions apply.*
Why enrol on this programme
This programme is offered in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts, an institution that has been ranked 13th out of all UK universities in The Guardian League Tables 2020 and ranked 7th in business, marketing and management (The Guardian League Tables 2021).
Throughout this industry-focused programme, you’ll have the opportunity to develop creative and analytical skills that will help you reach customers, increase leads and also have an excellent chance of securing some of the most coveted roles in marketing. With enterprise, success and leadership at our core, we’ll provide you with the tools needed to become a leader capable of managing change and leading projects.
You’ll study through classroom discussions, lectures and even class visits. Modules taught on the programme include: Digital Marketing Communications, Global Marketing Management and Project Management and Leadership.
The Annual Student Survey 2021 revealed that:
- 89% Satisfied with the efficiency and friendliness of the BSBI staff overall - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
- 88% Satisfied with the assistance provided in terms of Visa Guidance, including SERS Immigration Support - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
Adding value to your degree with a professional short course certificate.
In addition to your programme modules, BSBI offers Professional Certificate courses that are designed to help you develop your career path and succeed in your industry of choice.
You will have the option to choose from:
1. Data Analytics: this course enables business managers to integrate data-driven decisions and develop the thorough theoretical background required to succeed in this field.
2. Digital Marketing and Social Media: you will gain indispensable skills in social media and digital marketing so you can stay ahead of the competition.
3. Financial and Business Modelling: this course can help you make advanced level decisions that enhance the value of your organisation.
4. Project Management: this programme teaches you leadership skills and how to effectively address constraints including scope, time and budget.
5. Character Development - Leadership and Strategy: you will develop skills in innovation and entrepreneurship whilst leading from the front.
Why study in Berlin
You’ll be studying in a well-equipped campus located in the heart of Berlin, Germany’s capital, a country which has been ranked as the world’s most innovative country according to the 2020 Bloomberg Innovation Index. Germany is also the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. By studying in this metropolis, you’ll expand your professional network whilst getting to explore one of the most loved study destinations.
*Terms and Conditions:
1. To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
2. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
3. Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
4. This offer is effective June 2022.
Learn more about Digital Marketing, MSc - at Berlin School of Business and Innovation Visit course webpage