The Higher Certificate (HC) Courses serve a dual function. First and foremost it is a one-year foundation course designed to offer students access into the first year of undergraduate degree studies at AFDA. In addition, it is an exit level higher certificate equipping students with skills allowing them to be placed in the entertainment (film/ tv/ radio/ events/ theatre etc.) industry in assistant-type positions to key crew.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE:
- Gives you access to the AFDA Undergraduate degree programme as well as enhancing your access to other tertiary learning institutions.
- Learn to collaborate, build your social skills, learning capacity and self-confidence.
- Gain insight into the various disciplines and career options in the entertainment arts.
- Discover and test your aptitude for a potential career in the entertainment arts.
- Prepare yourself for the rigors of tertiary degree experience.
Contact your nearest campus about visiting the campus for a consultation, attending an Open Day or for more information about the Higher Certificate Programmes.