The University is based in Izmir, Turkey and was established in 2001. There are two campuses at the university; Selcuk Yasar Campus and Asancak Campus.
Depending on the course you are applying for and the level of study, the entry requirements may differ. You are advised to get in touch with the university to find out specific entry requirements in your country.
At the undergraduate level, the university offers 25 courses in the following subject areas:
- Faculty of Science and Letters
- Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
- Faculty of Communications
- Faculty of Human and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Art and Design
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Architecture
Alternatively, the University offers 22 master's and PhD programs in either social sciences or natural and applied sciences.