Do you want to use and develop your expertise in creative digital technology to find a career in a creative industry? Our MSc Digital Media degree course will give you the skills you need to get ahead of the competition – in fields such as web application development, mobile application development, interactive design and animation and video/audio production.
On this course, you'll get to unpack the theoretical, practical and technical aspects of designing, coding and media production and tailor your studies to your personal strengths and future career plans. You’ll also sharpen your skills in various aspects of creative digital technology, including web designing, web programming, mobile application designing, mobile application programming, 3D animation, filming and editing.
You'll use the latest equipment, design your own project and receive the support of expert tech staff on your path to becoming an expert in digital media technologies.
- Get to grips with the latest coding practice and software used by professionals
- Have access to our TV studios, motion capture facilities, computer and multimedia laboratories, music studio, photographic studio and print and production workshops to build and test your digital creations
- Work on client-based problems in order to develop your portfolio skills
- Be supported by expert staff at the top of their game
Careers and opportunities
From web-based and mobile applications, to animation, video production and social media, digital consumerism continues to grow and develop, both in the UK and globally.
When you graduate from this course, your expertise in digital media technologies will place you in a strong position to explore a range of creative industry roles that incorporate the design and use of new media technologies.
Careers this Master's prepares you for
Many jobs and areas you can go into include:
- Web Application Developer
- Mobile Application Developer
- Video Production
- Graphics designer
- Front end developer
- Back end developer
- Project Manager for Digital technologies