Study options for this course
You will normally need the following:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an appropriate subject, plus
- Work experience in an appropriate subject area following on from your bachelor’s level qualification, plus
- Current employment in an arena which will enable the achievement of the individual module learning outcomes e.g. voluntary, public, private, community, acute health and social care arenas.
- If you have an International qualification, it will need to be mapped to the UK equivalent registration to ensure that you are entering the programme with at least 120 academic credits at level 6.
If English is not your first language you will need an English language qualification. For this course you will need at least one of the following:
- IELTS 7.0
- TOEFL: 600 (paper based), 250 (computer based) or 100 (internet based)
- Pearson Test of Academic English: 66
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate: Pass
- London Tests of English: we accept level 4 for undergraduate courses
- International GCE O Level English Language: Grade C
- International GCSE English/English as a Second Language: Grade C
If you are a non-standard entrant you may be required to submit evidence of your work experience and counselled before being offered a place to ensure that you have the necessary capacity for critical awareness and reflection.
Applicants who have already studied at another institution, completed a training course or have substantial relevant work experience may be able to translate this credit towards course modules. For more information: Recognition of Prior Learning.
Location of University of Derby Online Learning
University of Derby Online Learning main campus is shown on the map below:
Explore University of Derby Online Learning
Click the following videos and images to expand or play