The Foundation in Science & Technology programme is designed for local & international students who want to pursue for an undergraduate programmes at University Kuala Lumpur. The foundation programme is a 1 year 2 months programme combining academic & technical training.
- to gain entry to bachelor programmes at University Kuala Lumpur in the field of engineering, engineering technology, chemical engineering & information technology.
- to equip you with the technical & academic skills you will need to be sucessful oon a bachelor programme
- to enchang your english proficiency.
- to gain intensive hand-on technical training experience.
Students who succesfully complete the foundation programme will automatically progress onto the first year of to any bachelor in the fields of engineering, engineering technolgy, Chemical engineering,Information technology, Multimedia & business engineering programmes at UniKL
- Mathematics 1
- Physics 1
- Chemistry 1
- English 1
- Introduction to Computer Technology
- Islamic/ Moral Studies 1
- Study & Critical Thinking Skills 1
- Co-curriculum 1
- Mathematics 2
- Physics 2
- Chemistry 2
- English 2
- Introduction to Computer Technology 2
- Islamic / Moral Studies 2
- Study & Critical Thinking Skills 2
Technical Training (Practical)