This course follows a curriculum designed by Health Education England and is suitable for healthcare professionals and other students with an interest in Genomic Medicine. As a jointly taught programme delivered by St George’s and King's, students will benefit from the breadth of expertise provided by both institutions.
Students will learn how recent technological advances have transformed how genetic data is generated, analysed and presented and its relevance to a range of clinical scenarios. This will be a flexible programme, structured to provide options for PGCert and PgDip awards as well as the MSc.
- Taught jointly by St George’s and King's
- Institutions with world-class research, clinical and teaching expertise across the full spectrum of Genomic Medicine
- Integrated within the South London Genomic Medicine Centre
- Both campuses are co-located with leading teaching hospitals
- Institutional expertise in multi-professional education
- St George’s scored 92% overall student satisfaction in Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey 2014
- King’s clinical research ranked third in the UK, eleventh in the world
- St George’s clinical research ranked 4th for impact
- Both institutions are ranked among the top 200 universities in the world according to the recent Times Higher Education World University Rankings