Studies, lasting three semesters, will be launched in a part-time mode in Zabrze on two specializations: Logistics Manager and Logistics Services. The studies are intended for graduates of engineering faculties. The graduates will have knowledge about:
- Optimization of logistic systems, decision-making systems,
- Advanced instruments for controlling financial flows and functioning of markets and business entities,
- Technical systems supporting the implementation of logistics processes, with particular emphasis on information technology,
- Management concepts, including quality management, logistics project management, logistics management, inventory management, business management and knowledge management,
- Theory of negotiation, communication and team management.
The scope of transferred knowledge will cover a broad spectrum of issues in the areas of: economic, organization, management and technical.