Internationalism, innovation and employability are the key themes of this programme. You will develop a broad base of core business, management, intercultural and language skills which will equip you as a leader, strategist and decision maker of the future.
You have the option to complete a major in your main area of business interest, selecting from a range of relevant elective modules.
Languages and cross-cultural understanding are a very important feature of the degree. You will study either one or two languages, and spend two terms at one of our many partner institutions around the world.
In addition, significant periods of work experience during your studies will challenge you to test your learning in a variety of real-world business and cultural settings.
Why should I choose this programme?
This programme will give you an international and cross-cultural view of the business world, and enable you to develop the skills and approach to lead people in a complex and changing environment.
Key skills, aims and objectives
- The business, linguistic and intercultural skills essential for leading and managing people in different parts of the world
- An in-depth understanding of the culture, politics and economics of
- The ability to think critically and creatively, solve problems and communicate effectively
- A sense of responsibility towards others and society at large
- A spirit of innovation and enterprise
The diverse nature of the BAIB programme will prepare you for a career as a leader, manager, strategist or entrepreneur in many different sectors and in small, large, multinational or family-run businesses across the world.
All areas of the international business sector will be open to you, including management, finance, banking, IT, corporate governance, consultancy, strategy, retail, human resources, advertising and marketing.