Project management is a highly valuable skill, involving the coordination of multiple work streams to deliver projects on time, within budget and resource constraints, and according to stakeholder expectations. To be a successful project manager you need to be a strong communicator, with the leadership skills to inspire widespread engagement with the project.
This MSc Project Management will focus on developing your competence as a well-rounded project or programme leader alongside the wider leadership and management skills required to succeed in any organisation or sector. Live industry projects play a key role and have involved clients such as Volvo, Airbus, Balfour Beatty, the NHS and Google.
- Part-time Masters degree based in Central London
- Continue working while you study with lectures delivered on 18 weekends throughout the 2 year course
- Develop your knowledge within the context of project environments, with a focus on the importance of people and project teams in achieving success
- Accredited by the Royal Institution of Charters Surveyors (RICS)
- Undergraduate degree not essential for entry