Whether you are a business student looking to build your knowledge and specialise in the digital domain or looking to join the marketing world, this MSc Digital Marketing with Advanced Practice programme has been designed to accelerate your career potential in a rapidly developing sector. The Advanced Practice stage of this Masters degree includes the option of 12-15 week internship or applied group consultancy project in your penultimate semester, giving you valuable work experience and business insights.
This option offers the opportunity to spend three months gaining all-important work experience and employability skills in a professional work setting. You may be able to extend this over more than one semester in cases where it is adjacent to a vacation period. Support is provided to help source opportunities and to perfect the applicant CV but ultimately the onus is on the student to secure the internship position.
- Learn how to integrate new digital tactics and strategies with traditional marketing tools and practices
- Put your learning into practice with an internship or group consultancy project
- Develop your understanding of leadership and management
- Newcastle Business School is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation
- Upon completion of your programme, you will be eligible for our Professional Pathway programmes which will enable you to further develop your skills, delivered by QA, one of the UK’s largest providers of IT and project management training