As part of our popular range of ‘Business with’ Masters programmes, the MSc Business with Marketing Management with Advanced Practice programme is designed to give you an insight into the strategic role of marketing within organisations. During this course, you will build the required knowledge and skills to strategically analyse and evaluate organisations to develop and implement competitive marketing strategies. The Advanced Practice element of this programme will enable you to extend your studies to include either an internship, or an applied group consultancy project working with a real organisation on a live business problem, developing valuable work experience and business insight.
This course is part of our Newcastle Business School, which is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation. Founded in 1916, AACSB International is the longest serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, master's, and doctoral degrees in business and accounting
This option offers the opportunity to spend three months gaining all-important work experience and employability skills in a professional work setting. You may be able to extend this over more than one semester in cases where it is adjacent to a vacation period. Support is provided to help source opportunities and to perfect the applicant CV but ultimately the onus is on the student to secure the internship position.
- Develop a broad understanding of the global business environment
- Specialise in marketing management in the second semester
- Understand the importance of marketing within an international context
- Newcastle Business School is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation
- Put your learning into practice with either an internship or an applied group consultancy project
- Developed for non-business graduates
- Upon successfully graduating, further build your skills and employability with Professional Pathways programmes delivered by one of the UK’s leading IT and project management training providers, QA.