New for September 2017
Our course in MSc Project Management will give you project management skills that are widely transferable to any industry. You will develop the skills to coordinate multiple work streams to deliver projects on time, within budgetary and resource allocations.
- Study highly topical subject areas
- Course content is aligned with the academic requirements of the APM (Association for Project Management)
- Study an area that will open up opportunities in many different industries
- Also available as MSc Project Management with Advanced Practice
- Also available as a part-time programme at our London Campus
- Upon successful completion of your programme, further develop your skills through Professional Pathway programmes, delivered by QA, one of the UK’s largest providers of project management and IT training