As part of our popular range of ‘Business with’ Masters programmes, the MSc Business with Marketing Management programme is designed to give you an insight into the strategic role of marketing within organisations. During this course, you will build the required knowledge and skills to strategically analyse and evaluate organisations to develop and implement competitive marketing strategies.
This course is part of our Newcastle Business School, which has a global reputation for delivering some of the best business management education in the UK. Newcastle Business School Part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation. Founded in 1916, AACSB International is the longest serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, master's, and doctoral degrees in business and accounting.
- Develop a broad understanding of the global business environment
- Specialise in marketing management in the second semester
- Understand the importance of marketing within an international context
- Newcastle Business School is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation
- Developed for non-business graduates
- Also available as MSc Business with Marketing Management with Advanced Practice
- Upon successfully graduating, opt to join our Professional Pathways, to further build your skills and employability with one of the UK’s leading IT and project management training providers, QA.