The First Level master, accredited by E.A.B.H.E.S. aims to deepen the main aspects that the professional will face during his work experience.
At the end of the course, the student will earn 60 ECTS credits.
Particularly the master intends to give:
- a multidisciplinary approach to the project's theme, in connection with the ability of looking at the Environment through different points of view;
- the rules of architectural composition and its different project stages;
a deep knowledge of the botanic world related from time to time to the specificity of the project: Species Recognition, Choose methods of the essences;
- the ability to control the levels of sustainability of the project (environmental, social and economic);
- the Garden and Landscape History Theory in order to understand and use the references for a "contemporary project";
- the principal techniques of project presentation and communication of it to the clients;
- the knowledge of the technical aspects of the projects (irrigators, outdoor lighting, design, street furniture) and normative (architectural features, light pollution, roof garden,...);
- the skill to study “in loco” the practice of the project. Through "Garden safari" the student will survey built landscapes, nurseries, and visit historical gardens of Milan and Lombardy.
At the end of the course, all students will make an internship in a Garden or Architecture Studio, completly provided by ISAD.
The master is in Italian language.
You can find all the topics on our website: http://isad-school.com/garden-design-1st-level-master-60-ects-credits