This course is suitable for: solicitors and barristers in private practice and in-house; activists; campaigners and researchers involved in human rights issues; those working in organisations with public functions and who need to comply with human rights obligations; as well as human rights professionals in the UN and other international organisations and NGOs and those with an interest in Human Rights Law.
- Informa Connect - This course is delivered in partnership with Informa Connect - An Informa Business, an organisation dedicated to working with leading academic bodies to provide high-calibre and well respected distance learning postgraduate courses
- Develop your own personal pathway - This course combines one core module with a diverse range of optional modules
- Study at your own pace - Enjoy flexible distance learning, with the option to exit at one of several points with a postgraduate award
- Differentiate yourself in the job market - Gain a competitive edge by increasing your knowledge of human rights law
- Boost your employability - Improve your career and employability options in a globalised job market