Food law is a dynamic area of law, heavily influenced by developments at an EU level. Over the years the course has recruited students from all over the globe and from many different backgrounds. A typical student may be an Environmental Health Officer, or work in the food industry, or a practising lawyer or a consultant. As such the course is specifically designed for lawyers and non-legal professionals with interests in the food law field, particularly those involved in the food industry.
- Develop your own personal pathway on this course which combines one core module with a diverse range of optional modules
- Study at your own pace through flexible distance learning, with the option to exit at one of several points with a postgraduate award
- Boost your career prospects and differentiate yourself in a competitive job market, while remaining in full-time employment
- Engage in a wide variety of fascinating modules that look behind the key issues regarding food law
- Informa Connect - this course is delivered in partnership with Informa Connect - An Informa Business, an organisation dedicated to working with leading academic bodies to provide high-calibre and well respected distance learning postgraduate courses