This is a career-enhancing course that equips graduates to enter legal and other work that involves employment issues. Designed for professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and organisations, the course is particularly suitable for lawyers, human resource (HR) professionals, company secretaries, owner-managers and those with HR responsibilities.
- KNect365 Learning - This course is delivered in partnership with KNect365 Learning - An Informa Business, an organisation dedicated to working with leading academic bodies to provide high-calibre and well respected distance learning postgraduate courses
- Develop your own personal pathway - This course combines one core module with a diverse range of optional modules
- Study at your own pace - Enjoy flexible distance learning, with the option to exit at one of several points with a postgraduate award
- Differentiate yourself in the job market - Gain a competitive edge by increasing your knowledge of employment law
- Boost your employability - Improve your career and employability options in a globalised job market