The course offers diversity in the range of study, from international relations theory to regional integration. Through studying international relations alongside economics, you will develop a critical awareness of the role of economic policies in shaping global issues, and gain the skills to help shape organisational responses to changes in the business and organisational environment.
- Excellent teaching quality - Learn from leading academics with international reputations for research and teaching within their specialist areas
- Study a wide variety of modules - You will gain an in-depth understanding of key global issues such as globalisation, international political economy, security, health and the role of state and non-state organisations
- No previous knowledge or experience required - You will have the opportunity to study the foundations of economics and International Relations, as well as study further challenging modules
- Learn how to apply key economic theory to industry - Acquire knowledge of economics, management and financial principles, through both practical application and relevant theory
- Work in a variety of industries - This course prepares you to take on government-based roles, as well as to work in the not-for-profit sector