Are you looking for a university where your personal development is a primary focus? Do you want to study in an environment with state-of-the art teaching methods to gain 21st century skills? Do you pursue a career with internationally operating companies, small and medium sized enterprises and family businesses? Our English-taught International Business programme prepares you for a successful start of your international business career.
We will learn you how to organize international human resource management, how to manage international logistics processes, you will gain a good knowledge of international business finance and you’ll learn how to prepare an international marketing plan.
Personalized learning is a key principle of our education. It doesn’t mean, however, that you have to do it all by yourself: there are well-defined requirements and learning objectives to be achieved. Moreover, we provide clear instructions. But your study pace and your pathway towards reaching your goals are for you to decide. Every class has its own coach, who helps you accomplish your goals.
Personalized learning in our programme is structured in the following four learning activities:
- Office: in a spacious, well-equipped room you work either individually or in groups on the learning objectives or assignments of your projects or subjects. During ‘office’ hours, you get to decide what you want to work on. There are lecturers available to ask for advice or an explanation.
- Lectures: short instruction classes not longer than 30 minutes providing you with information on independent office work
- Practice: a 30-minute mini-workshop to train practical skills, e.g. foreign-language or presentation skills
- Workshops: duration 2 hours; focusing on personal and professional skills.
In our four-year English-taught Bachelor’s programme we prepare you for a future management position. We combine theory and practice, through projects and internships. Studying or an internship abroad during at least one semester is also part of the programme.
Our graduates have a solid base in 21st century skills , such as communication skills, collaboration, critical thinking, intercultural sensitivity, innovative thinking, management of information, flexibility and personal and professional development.
Unique about this programme at Windesheim:
- Intensive collaboration with the work field: as of day 1 you work in several projects with companies and organizations, so after graduating you already have a lot of practical experience.
- Windesheim has strong expertise in internet marketing.
- Very personal approach of students; lecturers are coaches as well and really care about your success.