This course will introduce you to web design using the Adobe creative software suite. If numbers are not high enough to run two classes students may be asked to merge on to one evening, probably Tuesday.What you study
- Dreamweaver Interface and Toolbars.
- Design Principles.
- Creation of Interactive Web Galleries.
- Creation of Interface Elements.
- Table and Template Based Design.
- Web File Formats.
- Search Engine Submission/Optimisation and Site Uploading.
Two weeks of the course are set aside for students to create their own websites from all the techniques covered.Alternative Dates and Times Days(s) Time Dates Duration Duration Course Tuesday 18:00 - 21:00 28th Aug 2018 - 6th Nov 2018 10 weeks 10 weeks View