Students will acquire the following skills:
- Critical awareness of discipline-based concepts and approaches to understand the complexity of managing an organization in the global business arena.
- Understanding of how acquired theoretical knowledge can be applied in practical international business situations.
- Cognitive skills
- Ability to acquire and analyze data and information, to evaluate their relevance and validity, and to synthesize a range of information sources needed to develop a sophisticated understanding of a rapidly changing international business context.
- Skills in interdisciplinary analysis, drawing upon different empirical sources, analytical perspectives and sub-disciplines within management studies.
- Professional skills
- Be able to communicate effectively and convincingly, working in teams, managing time and planning work assignments.
Last but not least, you will have a lifelong experience in a multicultural and state-of-the-art learning environment in one of the most beautiful and vibrant countries in the world. Italy is a country that has so many different towns full of art, history and traditions, yet it is also Europe's second-largest manufacturing power, and one of the largest exporting countries in the world. At Bocconi, students are exposed not only to Italian culture and lifestyle, but also to one of the most varied groups of companies and industries in the world.
If you're already enrolled, click here.