Students enrolling in the this course are enrolling with Alphacrucis College.
The purpose of this course is to develop ministers. This course sets out the foundational skills necessary to minister, in particular within a Christian context. These include:
- Personal spiritual disciplines
- Biblical knowledge and interpretation
- Theological knowledge and interpretation
- Pastoral ministry skills
Ministry can take place within a variety of contexts; this includes Administration, Chaplaincy, Children's ministry, Church planting, Community work, Creative ministry, Leadership, Cross cultural ministry, Women's ministry and Youth ministry.
This course is intended to provide participants with the following general education outcomes:
- Ability to apply spiritual disciplines
- Demonstration of a broad knowledge of the Old Testament and New Testament
- Ability to identify and apply Christian worldview and values
- Ability to apply knowledge of pastoral ministry to a broad range of contexts, and depth in the area of specialisation
- Demonstration of general research skills, particularly the ability to gather, understand and evaluate information
Units will vary at different locations. Refer to locations and delivery modes for unit list.
For a list of locations where the Certificate IV in Ministry (Leadership) is delivered, please see below;
- AC Central, Parramatta, NSW
- Flexible Online, Global Online Campus
- Globalheart Leadership College, WA
- Lifehouse College, Coffs Harbour, NSW
- South West Bible College, VIC
Fees will vary at different locations.