Wrocław University of Economics is ranked among the top economic schools of higher education in Poland, an important center of education, science, and research. Its activities are aimed at maintaining and strengthening the position of the University on regional, national, European, and international levels, improving competitive advantage and shaping its image of a modern institution, open and friendly to its employees, students, and the environment. Our University is fully authorized to provide academic training in the area of economic and management sciences.
Why not take a virtual tour around our campus? Click here.
Wrocław University of Economics is a public higher education institution top ranked in national surveys.
- In the most popular ranking of higher education schools in Poland in 2015 prepared by Educational Foundation "Perspektywy" ("Perspectives”), our University was placed on 4th place among economic universities and on 33rd place among Polish universities with various educational profiles, both public and private (the ranking included 187 Polish higher education schools). Our educational potential, scientific efficiency as well as teaching conditions were especially highly ranked.
- According to the ranking prepared by the opinion-forming weekly “Wprost” magazine, our University was placed on 12th place in 2015 among all of the higher education institutions in Poland.
- According to another weekly, “Polityka” magazine, in 2015 the Wrocław University of Economics was classified 2nd among economic universities, and 54th among assessed Polish higher education universities. Within a year our H-index increased from 24 to 28.
- According to Ranking Web of Business Schools, our University was placed on 19th place among economic schools in the world and on the 10th place among European schools.
- According to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education report of the year 2015/2016, our University was placed first among the most frequently chosen economic universities in Poland (maintaining the leading position since 2009).
Graduates of the Wroclaw University of Economics are our best mark of achievement. The community is also active in providing feedback on market requirements and expectations.
Our dedicated organizational units keep track of the professional development of our graduates, and present regular reports of their findings. The reports suggest that our graduates are well-prepared to meet the challenges of the modern labor market:
• 76% have found employment within 3 months following their graduation
• 75% are employed in their field of expertise
• 84% report being satisfied with their professional assignments
• 85% are employed in companies
• 7% run their own businesses
Our programs of Bachelor Studies in Finance and Master Studies in Finance are the only ones in Poland and one of the few programs in Europe in the English language based on cooperation with the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA). The Program gives our students a unique opportunity to obtain a CIMA certificate or diploma (Certificate in Business Accounting on bachelor level and Diploma in Management Accounting on master level) as part of their regular course of studies.
In addition, the University offers our students a chance to qualify for the prestigious and advanced professional certificate of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), a recognized international standard of quality for financial analysts and investment portfolio management specialists. In December 2009, the University signed a partnership agreement with the CFA Institute and became the first and only high school in Central Europe to offer participation in two CFA-related programs at the Faculty of Management, Information Technology and Finance: Bachelor Studies in Finance and Master Studies in Finance – as preparation for the formal certification exams. We also offer solutions for partial coverage of the CFA examination fees for our students.
More information can be found here.