WHY MARKETING AND INTEGRATED COMMUNICATION STUDY PROGRAMME AT VILNIUS UNIVERSITY?
- Has a possibility of a double degree from Parthenope University of Naples (Italy).
- The classes typically bring together students from more than ten countries.
- Professors with extensive international experience in teaching and practical expertise in business make this programme truly demanding and really enjoyable.
- The track record of graduates shows that these studies are leading towards very successful career worldwide.
Marketing and Integrated Communication programme is developing specialists up to the highest professional standards, in order to make them capable of analysing market situation, planning and implementing relevant strategies of marketing and communication.
The programme welcomes those who are interested in dynamic studies that open worldwide opportunities for careers in the field of marketing and integrated communication.
Students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility programme or use VU’s Bilateral cooperation agreements which gives an opportunity to study at VU’s Partner Universities or do internship abroad.
1. Marketing and communication manager in business companies and other organizations
2. Expert in marketing, advertising, public relations and communication agencies, consulting firms and market research companies
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Vilnius University created opportunities for students interested in continuing their studies to proceed to doctoral studies, which are available in English language; the best of our graduates might be offered employment at the university.