WHY INTERNATIONAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT STUDY PROGRAMME AT VILNIUS UNIVERSITY?
It is a unique international modular programme for working students. The aim is to prepare highly skilled Project Management professionals who will be able not only to create harmony in chaos, but also be a true leaders of teams in projects, programmes and portfolios in business and in private sector.
Programme has been designed in close cooperation with Lithuanian Project Management association. Project managers from business companies are taking active part in the programme. Also should be mention, that logics of the programme is based on International Competence Baseline of IPMA (International Project management association www.IPMA.Ch). Graduates of International Project management could apply for International certification IPMA D Level. IPMA certificates are widely recognised in Project management global society.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMESKEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Project management from A to Z. You will manage to setup a project organizational structure, prepare a Business Case, work with Project Board/Steering Committee.
- Leading working teams. You will be able to form, manage and lead project teams, take responsibility for their work quality and that of their subordinates as well as its evaluation.
- Analytical skills. You will be able to analyse and critically evaluate a range of information related to your occupational field.
- Communication skills. You will manage to communicate efficiently in team, with colleagues of varying job position levels, business partners and customers.
- Decision-making. You will manage to efficiently analyse complex situations and make well-grounded decisions.
- Representation. You will be able to represent the team and the organization.
- Ethics. You will be able to apply ethical principles of business ethics in your performance.
Students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility programme or use VU’s Bilateral cooperation agreements which gives an opportunity to study at VU’s Partner Universities or do internship abroad.
Progamme’s aim is to prepare Project Management professionals who can efficiently lead projects, programmes and portfolios in a challenging international environment both in private and in public sectors. The graduates shall be able to initiate and lead project, programme and portfolio maturity improvement initiatives in their organizations.