The Master's Degree in Information and Communication Technology: Smart Systems specialisation track provides a competitive skillset and profound knowledge in the highly relevant field of Internet of Things (IoT) based smart and autonomous embedded systems, with the main application areas in mobile robotic systems and smart environments. This Programme is taught at the University of Turku in Finland.
The Master’s Degree Programme in Information and Communication Technology provides versatile and high quality ICT education in selected fields of ICT, with an established reputation in innovative interdisciplinary and international education.
The employment percentage of those holding an M.Sc.(Tech.) degree is high in Finland. Depending on the personal study plan of a student, the Smart Systems specialisation track provides competence for a wide variety of jobs, to mention a few for example:
- embedded systems/solutions engineer/developer
- embedded systems R&D test engineer
- wireless embedded software engineer
- robotic systems software engineer
- internet of things solutions architect
- hardware engineer
- automotive systems enginee
- autonomous vehicle systems engineer.