The Oxford Teachers’ Academy Summer School (OTASS) provides you with the perfect opportunity to experience a professional development programme in the heart of Medieval Oxford. The OTASS is a dynamic course for experienced ELT (English Language Teaching) professionals. The programme offers a choice of lively and practical options.
Created by Oxford University Department for Continuing Education in partnership with the ELT Division of Oxford University Press, an OTA Summer School would be ideal for English language teachers who are looking to . . .
- refresh and revitalise their teaching strategies and techniques
- update their existing classroom skills
- learn how to integrate technology into their lessons
- deepen their knowledge of contemporary British culture and civilisation
- engage with like-minded professionals from all over the world
- fine tune their language skills
As any teacher who has experienced one of our summer schools will tell you, there’s no place quite like Oxford. You will live and study in the beautiful and historic setting of Brasenose College.