The University of Liverpool Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be AACSB-Accredited.
The MSc International Business will give you the knowledge, skills and systematic understanding you need to develop a rewarding career in International Business.
You'll learn how to apply what you learn effectively within organisations, as a confident, competent leader and specialist.
- the knowledge, skills, business awareness and confidence needed to succeed in the international business world
- a sound understanding of current theories and practices in the private, public, large business and small business sectors around the world
- opportunities to learn and practise a range of intellectual, interpersonal and technical skills relevant to international business and management;
- the skills needed for international business management positions
- analytical techniques needed for the effective tactical and strategic management of organisations, including critical thinking
- IT skills, including use of financial and statistical software
- effective written and spoken communication skills
This 12-month programme consists of seven taught compulsory modules and one taught elective module, followed by a research project carried out over the summer period upon completion of Semester Two.