If you are a registered dental hygienist or dental hygienist/therapist, our MSc Advanced Periodontal Practice course provides an educational route for you to acquire advanced skills and knowledge in periodontology:
- Gain experience in our purpose-built dental skills labs and clinical patient care facilities
- Make your studies fit around your busy working life through our flexible study options
- Expand your knowledge and interests in a broad range of dental disciplines
- Learn from experienced clinicians who provide expert oral health care in clinical settings
- Reinforce and enhance the skills which are required for everyday clinical practice
You gain a broad and critical understanding of the key concepts underlying clinical periodontal practice. At Essex, you critically appraise research findings and develop your own evidence-based practice.