- Develop both intellectual and professional skills for leadership roles in the public history, heritage and cultural industries
- Study in a historic city and county, surrounded by visitor attractions including country houses, museums and industrial archaeology
- Gain practical experience of the heritage industry, with work-based consultancies to enhance your employability
- Build your networks and undertake fascinating real-world projects, drawing on our links with local, national and international heritage organisations
- Explore public history and heritage at a global level, underpinned by our partnerships with universities overseas
- Be inspired by our dedicated, enthusiastic teaching team, including historians who are published experts in their field and heritage professionals with vast industry experience
With a dynamic and innovative curriculum, our new MA programme enables you to focus on the role of history in the public sphere and equips you for careers ranging from museum curation to heritage education.