The aim of the program is to train professionals, having a technical management or engineering degree, who are equipped with scientific, engineering, informatics, economics and organizational knowledge and with a good command of a foreign language and skills to be able to manage complex engineering-economics tasks, plan and implement technical and economic processes and evaluate the results furthermore to prosecute developing economic and organizational knowledge on Ph.D. training.
In possession of an MSc degree engineering managers will be capable of:
- Putting the acquired theoretical knowledge into practice and applying problem solving skills;
- Reviewing production and service processes from different perspectives such as engineering, economic, human and social perspectives and facilitating communication among the representatives of the different fields of expertise;
- Planning and implementing business plans;
- Preparing tasks to facilitate engineering and economic decision making procedures and making decisions
- Evaluating procedures, making judgments, forming opinions, making decisions and drawing the necessary conclusions;
- Quality management of production systems and technologies;
- Improving quality and efficiency indicators.