Aerospace Engineering is always at the forefront of technological developments. The AE department of FHWN strives to offer students the educational environment and the tools they need to tackle challenging topics and remain pioneers in engineering.
- Full-time study programme in Austria
- Taught entirely in English
- State-of-the art research facilities
- International projects with active student participation
- High-performance computing
- Excellent career opportunities
Occupational Fields & Career
An education in Aerospace Engineering opens up many professional possibilities. State of the art education and the implementation of modern methods, materials and tools makes graduates highly sought-after in various industries. Our graduates work in various aerospace related companies (Diamond Aircraft, Schiebl, Airbus, OHB etc.) as well as in the automotive, energy, communication and additional fields (Magna Steyr, Siemens etc.) in all sorts of positions (R&D, management etc.).
- Research and Development
- Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- Innovation Manager
- Sales and Customer Service
- Fields: Aerospace, Aircraft and Aeronautics, Automotive, Communications, Mobility industries