Creative Arts Education, University for the Creative Arts (UCA)

University for the Creative Arts (UCA) the United Kingdom

For more information about Creative Arts Education at University for the Creative Arts (UCA), please visit the webpage using the button above.

The award

How long you will study
2 Years

Domestic course fees
GBP 3360 per year

How you will study

Course starts

International course fees
find out

All study options

About Creative Arts Education at University for the Creative Arts (UCA)

Our MA Creative Arts Education course is designed for those who wish to return to the study of education with an interest in the creative arts, with a view to revisit topics covered previously or to address new issues that have emerged as a result of changes in the creative arts education landscape, whether those social, historical or political.

To apply for this course you must be working in a teaching or supporting learning content for a minimum of one day a week across each year.

This course is delivered in two parts, between September and April on Saturdays (10:00am - 5:00pm) at our Epsom campus. Indicative attendance requirements are as follows:

Part 1: Critical issues - requires attendance every other week.

Part 1: Investigating pedagogy - requires attendance at four all-day sessions and some tutorials throughout the unit.

Part 2: Researching pedagogy - requires attendance at all day sessions and tutorials every other week for the first 15 weeks, and then intermittently for tutorials if required.

Part 2: Reflective account of practice - requires attendance on three days across the unit.

Study options for this course

  • The award How you will study How long you will study Course starts Domestic course fees International course fees
  • The awardMAHow you will studyPart-timeHow long you will study2 years
    Course startsSeptemberDomestic course feesGBP 3360 per yearInternational course fees find out

Notes about fees for this course

UK/EU: £3,360

Entry requirements

Due to visa requirements, this course is not available to students that require a Tier 4 (General) visa. If you have another category of visa please contact us: to find out if you are eligible to study.

Related Information

Find out more about studying in the United Kingdom

Join Our Newsletter


Sign up to today for free and be the first to hear about any new study abroad opportunities

Subscribe Now