Study options for this course
find outEUR 18150 per yearEUR 29370 per year
Notes about fees for this course
International Tourism Management is a private bachelor’s degree from Tio University of Applied Sciences. Because this is a private study course, the tuition fee is higher than that of government-funded education. With more budget, Tio can invest more into better lecturers, smaller classes, appealing projects and more lectures. The focus Tio puts on the quality of its education leads to satisfied students.
The overview below applies to Dutch students and students from the EU/EEA. For non-EU/EEA students, requiring a visa, Tio has put together a package fee. Detailed information on the package fee can be found here.
Admission - After applying for admission to Tio by sending a signed copy of the application form, Tio will contact you about the admission proceedings.
Visa requirements - In order for you to come to the Netherlands and to study at Tio, you need to check whether you need a student visa and/or a residence permit. Always check with the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service to see if you require an ‘Authorisation for temporary stay’, also known as an entry visa (MVV).
The visa application is completed by Tio if a MVV and/or residence permit is required. Tio will apply for the MVV and/or residence permit, after the following conditions have been met:
- The student has been accepted by Tio.
- The student has sent all the required and legalised documents (see below).
- The student has paid the package fee to Tio.
- Required documents
- A copy of your passport (readable text and visible face).
- A copy of your residence permit (if applicable).
- A copy of your birth certificate, with an apostil or double legalisation.
- A copy of the original documentation of your Higher Education qualifications.
- A legalised copy of all Higher Education qualifications translated into English.
- A legalised copy of recent mark/grade lists translated into English.
- Two colour passport photographs (according to Dutch rules, taken from the front side of the face, please write your name and date of birth on the back).
- Proof of English language proficiency: TOEFL ≥ 550 points paper based, ≥ 213 points computer based and ≥ 80 points internet based (Tio code: 4764), IELTS academic ≥ 6.0 or Cambridge ESOL:≥ CAE-C.
Location of Tio University of Applied Sciences
Tio University of Applied Sciences main campus is shown on the map below:
Explore Tio University of Applied Sciences
Click the following videos and images to expand or play