ISGP is a unique program that gives students the freedom to create their own individualized graduate program based on specific research interests. It allows students to bridge two or more academic disciplines.
ISGP gives you the opportunity to:
- pursue interdisciplinary research that is individually designed by the student
- "think outside the box"
- select courses and research supervisors from every department at UBC
- participate in interdisciplinary lectures, workshops and seminars
- apply for funding for exceptional students
- participate in interdisciplinary lectures, workshops and seminars.