Know your customers better and become a better marketer with Southampton Data Science Academy's Data Science for Digital Marketing course.
With such global diversity in customers and their habits, behaviours, and interests, it’s imperative to have an in-depth understanding of your target customers to effectively market to them.
Taught by world-leading experts in data science using real-life examples, this 6-week online course will introduce you to the essential elements of data science and how to apply them to your day-to-day work – enabling you to better understand and interpret how your customers engage and interact with your digital marketing efforts.
The course is a great fit if you’re:
- Wanting to learn how to apply the powerful techniques of data science to your current day-to-day business challenges
- Working as a digital B2C or B2B marketer
- Looking to study a data science course flexibly online, without having to interrupt your work or personal commitments
Some of the topics you’ll cover during the course are:
- Analytics for Digital Marketing
- Social Network Analysis
- Machine-Learning and Application of Machine-Learning in Marketing
- Big Data and Future Applications
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the role data science plays in digital marketing
- Identify what data needs to be collected to ensure your digital marketing process is optimised
- Recognise the roles of different sources of data and how they can be used together to add value to your digital marketing efforts
- Understand how machine-learning applies to customer segmentation, churn prediction, and customer engagement
The course is offered completely online, with assessments being conducted through coursework.
Our team of industry-leading teaching staff will guide your learnings through:
- Video tutorials
- Online exercises
- Discussion forums, where you can discuss coursework and share opinions with your expert tutors and global network of students
- Independent study
Find out more about Southampton Data Science Academy's Data Science for Digital Marketing course.