Master's program in Logistics Management focuses on developing new business opportunities in logistics services. It also suggests new elements to build competitive advantage with the help of logistics related functions. The program is tailored for engineers who need to combine their technical knowledge with management competences and understanding of advanced logistics processes.
Master's program in Logistics Management provides good opportunities to develop a career in logistics or improve competences for logistics professionals. This industry offers a wide variety of career opportunities. Read more about how our graduates feel about the Program and relevance to their career
This Master’s program is designed for full-time working professionals, to study along a full-time job. The program consists of the autumn semester, in September-December, and a Master’s project in the spring, in January-May. See the timetable for 2017-2018 below.
The studies rely on real-life business cases, include professional discussions, and require presence in class for about 1,5 days each week in the autumn, and 2-3 Fridays a month in the spring. Graduation happens every year at the end of May, with granting a ‘Master of Engineering’ degree (MEng) that equals a diplomi-insinööri EQF7 European level degree from a science university.
How to Apply to Master's in Logistics Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology / Science (notice, not from BBA business studies)
- Excellent command of English
- min. 3 years of work experience
Admission times and instructions for the Entrance exam can be found from here Both the Program and the Entrance exam are conducted in English. The date for the next Entrance exam is 24 May 2017, Wed, 8-16.00 pm (written and interview parts). Welcome to come in contact with the program coordinator! Welcome to apply!
Master's program includes the following modules:
- Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Transportation Systems
- Advanced IntraLogistics
- Strategy, Management and Leadership - See video from Dr. Thomas Rohweder
- Performance management - See video about the Business game from Veijo Kyösti
- Technical Sales/ Organizational Management (either of these is selected)
- Master’s Thesis (including Methodological skills) - See video introduction from Dr. Marjatta Huhta
More information addressed to COMPANIES can be found from here