Macromedia University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest German universities for professionally-oriented bachelor and masters degrees. Programmes include Media, Business, Management, Design, Fashion Design, Film Directing and Acting with around 100 professors and more than 3,500 students coming from over 90 different countries.
- Leading global university of digital transformation
- Fully accredited degree programmes are taught entirely in English
- Small classes, intensive learning and individual supervision
- Professors and industry experts at top locations in Germany
- International network of partner universities and companies
With a combination of theory and real-life projects, Macromedia University prepares students for top-level positions in an international work environment.
International ranking success
In 2020, Macromedia participated in the U-Multiranking along with 1800
universities globally and 104 from Germany and ranked in the top 15% of all business schools, top 25 for contact to the work environment and number 2 in Germany for entrepreneurial thinking.