This programme is especially suitable for students wishing to develop a career in HRM or allied fields of management.
On completion of the programme, it is anticipated that students will meet the knowledge requirements for chartered membership of the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Taught by academics with both a strong track record in HRM related research and practical experience as HR managers, the programme focuses on developing critical thinking and analytical skills alongside of the more practical skills required for a career in people management.
For more details including module descriptions visit: www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/sbe/pg/programmes/hrm/
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- HRM: Theory and Practice
Optional modules (choose one)
- Employee Engagement, Motivation and Voice
- Work Design, Organisational Change and Development
- Wellbeing and Work
- Employment Law
- Strategic HRM
- Research Methods for HRM
- HRM Dissertation
Scholarships and Funding
The School of Business and Economics is committed to attracting the very best applicants. We offer a range of competitive scholarships and bursaries to both UK/EU and international applicants – some worth up to 100% of your fees!
Our scholarship and bursary range is designed to include a wide range of students and consists of:
- Alumni scholarships (for UK/EU and international students)
- Outstanding academic achievement scholarships
- Sports scholarships
- Hardship bursaries and other funding options
- International student specific scholarships, including: Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa; USA scholarships and loans; and Santander International postgraduate scholarships
- Whilst some of our scholarships are offered automatically based on your course application, some scholarships and bursaries do require a separate application and have limited availability and application deadlines.
For more details visit: www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/sbe/pg/fees-funding