Course Outline: What You Will Cover
Learners take the role of an employee at the Virtual Realty Agency, a thriving (metaphorical) agency. Content is provided by means of 'real-life' scenarios and situations in which the learner interacts with Virtual Realty staff and clients as they work through the activities of the course.
The course has been organised into four separate streams: (1) Sales, (2) Property Management, (3) Agency Services and (4) Business Practices. The ICI real estate program designed in conjunction with the real estate industry.
1 Property Sales
- Provide Property Appraisal
- Establish and Expand Client Base
- Obtain Property Listings
- Market Property
- Undertake Property Sale by Private Treaty
- Monitor Sales Process
- Conduct Property Sale By Auction
- Prepare and Execute Documentation
2 Property Management
- Effectively Manage Property and Account to Landlord
- Perform and Record Property Management Activities and Transactions
- Negotiate Effectively with Landlords and Tenants
- Maintain and Protect Conditions of Rented Properties
3 Business Practices
- Manage Agency Risk
- Implement Personal Marketing Plan
- Clarify and Confirm Property Information
3 Agency Services
- Provide Property Development and Marketing Services
- Present and Explain Property Reports
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in real estate
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a real estate pro in months not years!
- Study a real estate course that was designed in conjunction with the real estate industry
- Free up valuable time, don't waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
Start reaping the benefits by enrolling today!
If you like dealing with people, have a flair for communication and enjoy working in a competitive environment, then real estate industry has a career path for you!
Generally, real estate agents lease, manage, value, buy and sell residential, rural, commercial and industrial property or businesses on behalf of their clients.
The real estate industry is projected to experience an increase in employment opportunities over the next decade as a growing population is creating a greater need for housing.
Some of the real estate secretes students will learn include:
- How to become a top notch sales person even if you're afraid of selling - top sellers reveal their best methods for compelling their clients to want to buy right away!
- The #1 ingredient that the world's most elite and successful real estate agents have, and why knowing this will create a flood of eager clients banging down your door
- How to get involved in commercial end of the real estate market (which has been called the more lucrative form of real estate in the world)
- An easy 5 minute technique that will bring you all the fresh business you could possibly handle - Most agents never figure this one out
- 3 simple secrets that will instantly boost your ability to sell any property
- Gain the unfair advantage in your industry by knowing how to appeal to your clients true desires
- How to make the sellers more receptive to your buyer's offer, and actually get them excited about taking it
- The real secret to earning top dollar while doing much less work (top-shelf agents know this and are hoping you don't find out)
- 1 magical sentence that will automatically propel you to massive success as an agent - There's nothing more profound and powerful than this, and knowing it will skyrocket you to real estate superstardom!
- 7 easy ways to quickly drum up new business any time you want (and they're all free!)
- A huge mistake that nearly every unsuccessful agent makes in the beginning of their career, which gives them a lousy reputation. Avoid this mistake at all costs!
- 8 questions you must be able to answer before you go into any real estate agency for an interview, and why knowing these gives you an unfair advantage over other applicants
As you might have gathered by now other courses will simply not give you all of the above inside industry secrets, tips, tricks & time saving shortcuts that will give you the upper hand many times over throughout your career.
Course Levels Explained
Qualifications recognises the graduates capacity for initiative and judgment across a broad range of technical and management functions. Diploma holders typically have personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Students may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Diploma Level-24 weeks
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Study Mode: Online Learning
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you'll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late with an assignment or for class.
Enrolments statistics reveal that students from the following categories are currently taking advantage of the distance learning experience at ICI:
- Government, business & industry employers 32%
- High school leavers 20%
- Individuals looking to start a business or change career paths 18%
- Individuals already in the industry looking to formalise and/or update knowledge and seek a promotion 11%
- Military personal 11%
- Stay at home mothers 8%
Recognition & Accreditation
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very 'hands on' approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the 'theory' behind the industry - they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
Various government departments and business's have enrolled their own staff with ICI for further training and development and is a strong indicator of acceptance and recognition by employers and industry.
The following is a partial list of companies and government departments which have enrolled or sponsored staff into ICI courses:
- Ministry of Defence
- Sports Centre, University of Kent
- Department of Tourism, Regional Development & Industry
- The Placement People
- Skill Hire
- Metcash Trading Ltd
- Navman Technologies
- The European Fund
- Employment Directions Network
- The Salvation Army
- Calvin Klein
- John Paul College
- Legal Aid Commission
- Melton Council
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Commonwealth Bank
- American Express
- Clayton UTZ
- Hennikers Solicitors
- Villari Lawyers
- Prisoners Education Trust (HM Prison Service)
- Uniting Care Institute of Family Practice
- Workplace Authority
- Centacare Employment Group
- Employment Directions
- MAX Employment
- Gunnebo (Security)
- Brookfield Multiplex
- Coles Myer Ltd
Already in the Profession or Industry?
This course and qualification is a great way of consolidating existing knowledge via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), updating your industry skills and contributing towards your professional development. It is also one of the most practical steps you can take towards working towards gaining a promotion or better paid position.
Course fees can be claimed as a tax deduction as long as the course is sufficiently connected to your work activities.
What Do I Get?
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
- Student ID card giving students access to thousands of discounts both at home and overseas! Save on transport, accommodation, communications, food, shopping, movies and more!
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of real estate and property training.
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipREst
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program ( Click to learn more ).