Harbour.Space's Data Science Master’s programme prepares students to become industry leaders in the field. Utilizing an innovative curriculum, experienced professors, real-world experience, and a network of like-minded driven individuals the Harbour.Space Data Science Master’s programme is pioneering this new frontier of human knowledge. Develop the analytical and programming skills needed to extract valuable knowledge out of data.
Year 1 | Students begin the programme already having foundational knowledge of programming and mathematics including data structures, algorithms, statistics, and machine learning. During the first year their knowledge of mathematics, programming, and data analysis will be significantly built upon. This programme also offers the opportunity to learn the key soft skills for the professional world including technical project management, writing and presenting.
- Object-Oriented Programming (C++)
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Theory of Probability and Statistics
- Introduction to Interaction Design
- Master's Machine Learning
- Big Data Analysis/Machine Learning - 2
- Leadership and Group Dynamics
- Technical Writing and Presenting
- Technical Project Management
- Statistical Data Analysis
Year 2 | During the second year of the program, students will primarily focus on learning the key applications of the data science as well as advanced methods in mathematics and data analysis. Through completion of the program, students will learn to conduct data analysis on any scale, develop the software necessary for analysis and present the results in a professional and efficient ways.
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Statistical Data Analysis - 2
- Stochastic and Huge-scale Optimization
- Foundations of Cryptography
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Image and Video Analysis - 1
- Statistical Data Analysis - 3
- Image and Video Analysis - 2
- Algorithms in Bioinformatics
- Spectral Graph Analysis and Data Science Applications