This unique combination of business and technology will help you build a future-oriented career in a global company or innovative start-up.
Become an expert in data science by mastering analytics, visualisation, and governance of data, and discover the fascinating world of AI. This programme also covers general business skills, which will boost your employability.
You will benefit from a highly international atmosphere by studying at GISMA Business School at the Berlin-Potsdam campus, in close proximity to global companies such as SAP. You’ll also have the opportunity to spend a semester abroad – choose from a selection of leading technology hubs such as London, Shanghai, and Singapore. You can combine this with an internship or business project so that you’ll be ready to kick-start your career as soon as you graduate.
Accreditations and rankings
GISMA Business School also has a long history of working with partner universities in Europe and has successfully delivered partner programmes accredited by AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and EPAS.
Who is the programme for?
The programme is perfect for those who are passionate about data and cutting-edge technology and who seek to combine this passion with general business skills and intercultural competencies to enhance their job prospects in the field of data and AI.
What will you learn?
This programme covers all aspects of data science, from statistical modelling to big data and data governance. You’ll dive into the highly relevant topic of AI and predictive analytics and you’ll learn to make strategic decisions based on data. You will also acquire intercultural communication skills and digital business competencies such as digital marketing and economics. With this diverse and valuable skillset, you will be an asset to any technological company anywhere in the world.
How will you study?
GISMA Business School supports flexible and individual learning by applying a systematic hybrid learning scheme.
You will spend part of your lectures in class at our Berlin-Potsdam campus. These face-to-face phases are complemented by e-learning sessions. You will work on cases, reflect on readings, take part in online discussions, and participate in group exercises and projects. This variety of learning methods is part of our unique teaching strategy, which includes student-centred pedagogy, project-based learning, collaborative learning, and personalised coaching.
- Partnerships with some of the best educational institutions from around the world
- Programmes with top global rankings – the Grenoble MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented - expand your network
- Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support and accommodation team
- Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
- Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
- Free German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English - the language of international communication
1. Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
2. 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
3. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA
4. Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
5. Berlin is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.