By comparing theory with practice, this course will equip students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in today’s digitally-orientated business world.
Students will gain a fundamental understanding of core areas such as digital and social media marketing, digital transformation, project management and information systems, and data analytics. The programme will also cover the role of these key concepts within businesses.
There are two study options available:
- Full-time with foundation year
The foundation year helps qualify and prepare the students for the the full-time programme. The full-time programme has a focus on employability to ensure you graduate with not only knowledge about your subject, but skills to help you succeed in the workplace.
Accreditations and rankings
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal education with an employability rate of 97%*. This institute has over 100 years of experience supporting students to build successful careers.
Who is the programme for?
With a strong focus on employability, this course is ideal for anyone looking to pursue, advance or switch careers within the field of digital business management. Students will also be encouraged to think with an entrepreneurial mind-set throughout the programme, therefore gaining the strategic skills to start their own business after graduating.
How will you learn?
The course is delivered in an interactive way so that learning can take place both in and outside the classroom. In addition to weekly workshop contact hours, students will have access to a wealth of online learning resources to support their studies.
Students will be able to apply their skills and knowledge to a variety of jobs. Some options can include:
- Business adviser
- Project manager
- Marketing executive
- Sales executive
- Management consultant
Graduates will also have the option to pursue further studies. Some optional postgraduate courses include MSc Digital Marketing, MSc Digital Sales and Management, MSc Business Intelligence and Analytics, MBA or Chartered Management Institute’s postgraduate qualifications.
Your career options are limitless with a BA!
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees. A specific payment plan for you can be agreed with GISMA and only the deposit is the fixed amount that is required. Students can spread out the payments as they like, as long as this is in line with the payment date deadlines.
- Partnerships with some of the best educational institutions from around the world
- Programmes with top global rankings – the Grenoble MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented - expand your network
- Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support and accommodation team
- Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
- Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
- Free German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English - the language of international communication
1. Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
2. 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
3. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA
4. Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
5. Berlin is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.