The MSc Management in International Business programme uses an international perspective to approach the key concepts and skills of successful management. The programme examines the most fundamental concepts in international business including marketing, accounting, business law, and strategic management. You'll develop both the academic excellence and practical hands-on skills you need to succeed. The first year will cover the essential topics of international businesses, while the second year is devoted to your Final Management Project (FMP). Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans available!
The MSc Management in International Business is offered at GISMA Business School in Berlin. The programme is delivered and awarded by the triple-accredited* Grenoble Ecole de Management, an honour shared by less than 1% of the world’s elite business schools.
The MSc Management in International Business was ranked 33rd in the Global Masters by the Financial Times in 2017. Also, this programme was ranked 20th worldwide by The Economist Which MBA 2017 Masters in Management ranking.
Take a look at our brand new campus > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkelM5hFZHo
Who is the MSc Management in International Business programme for?
The MSc Management in International Business is ideal for anyone aiming to succeed in the world of business, especially those looking to learn a foreign language in order to broaden their prospects, as the programme offers the opportunity to do so.
What will you learn?
The MSc Management in International Business is a full-time programme with a syllabus which covers all core aspects of management, taught with an international perspective. Year one will offer insight into all essential areas of international business, while the second year will solely consist of the International Management Project.
Over the duration of the course, students will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to secure employment in their chosen sector, broadening their chance of success in an international corporation.
Employment stats and USP's
- 88% students on this course are in full time employment within 2 months of graduating
- 81% students working on jobs with international projects
- This programme was ranked 20th worldwide by The Economist Which MBA 2017
- This programme was ranked 33rd in the Global Masters by the Financial Times in 2017
The MSc Management in International Business programme provides the valuable opportunity to network with potential employers and extensive career support is offered by both GISMA and Grenoble Ecole de Management. Students can benefit from regular job vacancy notifications, internship opportunities and interview preparation sessions.
Some examples of organisations who have previously employed graduates of this programme include: Accenture, Lucent, HSBC, Procter & Gamble, Price Waterhouse Coopers.
Join a family of globally successful alumni from Grenoble
Rafael graduated from Grenoble Ecole de Management in 2015 and was recruited by NIKE not long after, thanks to his international profile on LinkedIn and impressive experience in buying. By 2017, Rafael had been promoted to a Business Planning Manager, working in Latin America. Pursuing the programme provided him with strategic marketing skills and also helped him gain a global perspective on the geopolitical challenges he has faced.
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across six instalments.
A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
- Partnerships with some of the best educational institutions from around the world
- Programmes with top global rankings – the Grenoble MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented - expand your network
- Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support and accommodation team
- Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
- Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
- Free German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English - the language of international communication
1. Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
2. 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
3. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA
4. Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
5. Berlin is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.