Frankfurt School’s part-time MBA in International Healthcare Management is designed for working healthcare professionals to provide a thorough understanding of the international healthcare business.
The programme aims to develop responsible healthcare leaders and to equip them with practical business skills, advanced entrepreneurial skills, leadership expertise and integrity, in order to master the challenges in a globalised healthcare sector.
- Global perspective: international locations, faculty and participants
- 20 months part-time study programme, including thesis
- Easy application - no GMAT or GRE required for admission
- Innovative curriculum with focus on General Management in Healthcare
- Interactive learning environment
- Access to high-profile practitioners (Provider and supplier side)
- Extensive professional network
- Accredited by multiple international agencies