Founded in 1819, ESCP Business School has produced generations of leaders and entrepreneurs. With its six urban campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw, ESCP's truly European identity allows it to offer a unique multicultural education style in the field of business and a global view in international management issues.
Each year, ESCP welcomes over 6,300+ students and 5,000 executives from more than 120 different countries, providing them with a comprehensive offer of management courses and specialised programmes (Bachelor, Master, Executive MBA, PhD and Executive Education).
ESCP Business School: at a glance
- 6 urban campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Torino, and Warsaw
- ESCP is the first and only multi-accredited business school in the world with: AACSB, EQUIS, EFMD Accredited Programme (MBA/EMBA); and 5 national accreditations : ACQUIN (Germany), ANECA (Spain), QAA & Office for Students (U.-K.), CEFDG (France), recognised as a Foreign University in Italy by the Italian Ministry of Higher Education & Research
- ESCP is also the first business school to become a full member of the European University Association (EUA).
- The World's First Business School (est. 1819)
- Over 155 research-active professors representing over 30 nationalities across our 6 campuses
- 90 affiliate professors, 40 visiting professors, over 800 practitioners and experts
- Over 130+ academic alliances in Europe and the World in 47 countries
- 60,000 active alumni in over 150 countries in the world