Neurological Rehabilitation (Graduate Certificate)


Cricos: 00279B

For more information about Neurological Rehabilitation at Edith Cowan University Online, please visit the webpage using the button above.

The award
Graduate Certificate

How long you will study
find out

Domestic course fees
find out

How you will study

Course starts
find out

International course fees
find out

All study options

About Neurological Rehabilitation at Edith Cowan University Online

This course extends the skills and knowledge of health and exercise professionals currently working with individuals with a range of neurological conditions.

Students will develop an understanding of how research findings and current guidelines, along with their client's values and preferences and their own clinical experience, can be incorporated into effective, evidence informed, management.

The program is open to a range of professionals including practising Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, and Registered Nurses wanting to expand their knowledge in the area of neurological rehabilitation.

The course is available online, and students have the opportunity to progress their studies further and move into a Graduate Diploma and then Master of Neurological Rehabilitation to further explore implementation science research avenues.

Study options for this course

  • The award How you will study How long you will study Course starts Domestic course fees International course fees
  • The awardGraduate CertificateHow you will studyOnlineHow long you will study find out
    Course starts find outDomestic course fees find outInternational course fees find out

Notes about fees for this course

To find out what the cost of this course will be, please use the tuition fees calculator on the institution website.

Entry requirements

If you have a Bachelors degree or equivalent, or you can show that you have at least 5 years professional experience that's relevant to an ECU course, you can apply for entry to a Masters by coursework or a Masters by research degree.

Please note that visa restrictions may apply.

Check the minimum English Competency requirements.

Join Our Newsletter


Sign up to today for free and be the first to hear about any new study abroad opportunities

Subscribe Now